Section 1 Personal Details
Section 2 Information about your stay
Section 3 Selection of Events
Please select conference ticket as applicable.
Please select additional events you wish to attend from the list below.
Section 4 Workshops
Please select your preference
Workshop Session 1 - Proactive Policymaking from the bottom-up (Wednesday 24th October)
Workshop Session 2 - Legacy in Practice (Friday 26th October)
Section 5 Parallel Sessions
Please select parallel sessions in order of preference
Allocation within your preferred parallel session depends upon availability. If we are unable to allocate you to your first preference, you will be placed in the next available session, depending upon your preference. Selection will be done on first come first served basis.
Parallel Session 1 - (Thursday 25th October Morning)
- Renewal of the City
- The Unintentional Legacy
- Atlas of the Unreal City (workshop)
Parallel Session 2 (Thursday 25th October Afternoon)
- Culture, Politics & Capital in Urban Transformation
- Evaluating the City
- The Valletta network for cultural and nature-based public space interventions (Workshop)
About Valletta 2018
By registering to this conference I agree to:
- Share my email address with other conference delegates;
- As a speaker (if applicable) I allow use of my presentation and paper in printed and online material, ahead and after the conference;
- Upload of full papers through password protected web link ahead of the conference;
- Appear in conference publicity material including audio-visual material;
- Conference language is English only;
- Attendance for 18+ only
- All data collected will be processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU) and the Data Protection Act (440).
The Valletta 2018 Foundation (including its Governors, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives and agents) will not be deemed responsible for any loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever, whether to person or property, incurred and/or sustained by participants during the ‘Sharing the Legacy’ conference, at one or all of the conference venues or related activities and spaces utilised by the Foundation during the said conference and activities.
Early bird, concessions and standard rates cover all conference sessions between Wednesday 24th and Friday 26th October, including opening session, plenary and panel sessions, workshops, parallel sessions and closing session, coffee breaks and lunches on all three days and lunches on all three days.
Early bird rate is applicable until Sunday 19th August. Registration closes on Sunday 14th October.
Students may be required to present student identification upon registration. Delegates failing to provide identification will be required to pay standard rate difference upon registration at the venue.
Speakers presenting their paper during the parallel session may select the ‘concessions’ rate ands will be required to register and confirm their attendance by the 19th August. Failure to register by this date will entail paying the standard rate. Failure to send presentation and full paper ahead of the conference, as per dates to be communicated in due course, will entail paying standard rate difference during the conference.
Refunds - In case of cancellation, a 75% refund is applicable until 31st August. 50% refunds are applicable until 15th September. No refunds are possible after the 15th September.